KEY SECTOR TRENDS
- Extensive growth of technological innovation i.e. robotics, cognitive technology and virtual reality, etc.
- Increased exploration into the application of 3D Printing as major complement to the production cycle
- Improved operation efficiency, including associated cost containment and margin management benefits
- Contractual obligations required to attribute emerging technology business model evolution
- Increased need for regulatory legal insight and compliance assessment
- Legal matters with respect to sales & distribution and product liability
- Legal advice related to business and capital acquisition/divesture procedures
WHAT WE KNOW
Technology has become, unanimously, equated with the term manufacturing. Formerly a contributing variable in the equation of competitive differentiation, technology has become a standard—one to which all manufacturers must adhere and continually evolve if they wish to maintain on the forefront of industry elite. Fueled by the vast array of innovative advancements, the manufacturing, production and dissemination of products is becoming revolutionized by lean operational efficiencies, reduced labour intensity (and/or involvement) and an increased benchmark of satisfaction as measured by businesses and consumers whose appetite for quality has escalated on a perpetual basis.
ADVANCING THE LEGAL INDUSTRY
At McInnes Cooper, we believe in playing an active role in the advancement of our clients and the industries in which they progressively participate. As such, we believe our responsibility extends beyond providing basic, legal advice—we are your true advocates and we fulfill this role in the most literal sense.
Our team of lawyers, immersed in the processes and pipeline of manufacturing, products and sales, provide you with the valued legal advice you require to remain on the forefront of industry practice. Supporting you throughout the product and sales lifecycle, we deliver sector-specific insight to inform your business decisions in a timely and effective manner.
OUR LEGAL EXPERTISE
- banking & finance
- capital acquisition/divesture
- restructuring & insolvency
- dispute management
- sales & distribution
- risk assessment
- regulatory assessment and compliance
- proprietary/patent protection
- branding, advertising & sponsorship