Our team understands the importance of immigration to the economic growth of Atlantic Canada. Whether in the technology, health care, energy, education, or corporate sectors, immigration plays an important part in how we diversify and fill important skill gaps.
Whether you have a business that needs personnel to enter Canada, you want to immigrate to Canada yourself, or you’re looking to help family members settle here, McInnes Cooper can assist you. We provide the full spectrum of legal services in Citizenship and Immigration matters.
We commonly address the following types of immigration issues:
- Movement under International Treaties;
- Procurement of Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA’s) from Service Canada;
- Issuance and Renewal of Temporary Work Permits;
- Applications for Permanent Residency;
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship; and
- Criminal Inadmissibility.
View a copy of our immigration brochure.