Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Best Practices
December 21, 2015
By Van Penick, Lawyer at McInnes Cooper,
Michael Simms, Lawyer at McInnes Cooper,
Doug Skinner, Lawyer at McInnes Cooper,
Daniel Watt, Lawyer at McInnes Cooper,
Peter L'Esperance, Lawyer at McInnes Cooper,
Sara Mahaney, Former Lawyer at McInnes Cooper
A practical and current guide created to help you navigate the increasingly important issues surrounding offshore decommissioning and abandonment. Authored by lawyers from our Energy and Natural Resources team – with an unmatched breadth of experience in oil and gas issues in Atlantic Canada and internationally. This “must-have” guide examines:
- The history of the offshore oil and gas industry and decommissioning
- Decommissioning offshore oil and gas installations
- International regulatory framework
- Canada’s regulatory framework
- Oil and gas decommissioning best practices
To get your copy today, simply contact us at 1.855.622.6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost $80. Shipping available.
- Share with others
- Stay informed with our legal updates by subscribing.