We are pleased to offer the following Client Value Standards to support our goals of providing timely legal advice and services of the highest quality. Consistent with client feedback, these standards are a testament to our ability to deliver services that not only meet, but exceed, your service expectations. In honouring our client relationships, we hold ourselves accountable to the following standards:
ACCESSIBILITY AND RESPONSIVENESS
Many of your issues may be time-sensitive. To ensure the effective and efficient delivery of our services, we will:
- Respond to emails or phone calls within 24 hours;
- Provide contact information for your assigned lawyer and support team; and,
- Advise and supply contact information for a backup lawyer, should we not be available immediately to attend to an urgent matter.
CLEAR AND FREQUENT COMMUNICATION
We will communicate regularly with you in a manner that is both clear and consistent with your needs. In addition to understanding your business and unique circumstances, we will:
- Provide realistic target dates of tasks requiring action;
- Supply progress updates and completion milestones at various stages of the matter; and,
- Regularly seek your input into the process and make adjustments as required.
FAIR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING
In providing you with the highest value for our services, we will:
- Provide competitively priced legal services;
- Staff the matter with the appropriate number of lawyers and other professionals; and,
- Provide clear and detailed invoices, in alignment with your required deliverables.
Our understanding of your business is essential. In providing solutions to your needs, we will:
- Leverage the vast expertise within McInnes Cooper to align your legal needs with the most appropriate experience and style; and,
- Continue to provide access to lawyers who are outstanding in their field of expertise and are committed to supporting you.
We support the professional development of our clients’ employees. In doing so, we will:
- Host industry seminars, provide newsletters and attend as guest speakers at conferences;
- Deliver in-house educational sessions, tailored with topics that are of interest to you.