October 14, 2022
McInnes Cooper is very pleased to be ranked as a leading law firm in Chambers Canada 2023 for General Business Law – Band 1. In its eighth year of publication, the guide recognizes McInnes Cooper with Band 1 listings in three areas of law for Atlantic Canada: Employment & Labour, Litigation: General Commercial and Privacy & Data Protection.
The guide lists nine of our lawyers as leading practitioners in the following areas:
• Beth McGrath, KC – Corporate/ Commercial [Atlantic Canada – Band 2]
• Brad Proctor – Employment & Labour [Atlantic Canada – Band 2]
• Darren Stratton – Employment & Labour [Atlantic Canada – Band 2]
• David T.S. Fraser – Privacy & Data Protection [Nationwide – Band 1]
• Jack Graham, KC – Employment & Labour [Atlantic Canada – Band 1]
• Malcolm Boyle, KC – Employment & Labour [Atlantic Canada – Band 1]
• Michael Melvin – Franchising [Nationwide – Band 3]
• Michelle Awad, KC – Litigation [Atlantic Canada – Band 1]
• Suzan Fraser – Corporate/Commercial [Atlantic Canada – Band 2]
Chambers Canada ranks both lawyers and law firms in an ever-evolving range of practice areas, both at a provincial and nationwide level, based on rigorous independent research. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, client service, commercial vision and business understanding, diligence, value for money and professional conduct.
Congratulations to our lawyers on this recognition.
Subscribe to McInnes Cooper to stay current with our leading insights on legal updates, trends, news, events, and services.