CEO and Managing Partner, Hugh Wright along with Associate Kiersten Amos will be speaking at this year’s Canadian Employee Benefits.
Each year, the curriculum is carefully developed by active trustees and administrators along with the industry’s leading authorities in investments, fund management, legal and consulting businesses, and top government and regulatory officials. Here is a sneak preview of session topics at the Annual Conference:
- Protecting Privacy of Plan Sponsor Data: A Primer
- Old Problems, New Numbers: Retirement in Today’s Economy
- Universal Pharmacare: What Do Employers Need to Know?
- Retiree Health Benefits: What Has Changed?
- Value Investing: Is Value Set to Soar?
- Legal/Legistative Developments Across Canada
- Running Your Board and Committee Meeting Effectively
- The ABC’s of Gen X, Y, Z: Communicating Pensions and Benefits to a Multigenerational Workforce
- Technology and the “Humanizing” of Trades
- Pension and Benefit Developments in the Public Sector
- Share with others