Client Service Assistant - Saint John
Are you an Administrative Professional looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you enjoy providing exceptional client service? Do you thrive on ensuring clients’ needs are not only met but also exceeded?
We are seeking a friendly, highly professional, and client-focused administrative professional to join our Legal Support Services team as a Client Service Assistant in our Saint John office for a full-time permanent position.
As a Client Service Assistant, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities in our reception area including:
- Providing the highest level of client service, welcome and ensure the comfort of clients and visitors;
- Coordinating room booking requests and resolve conflicts; assist with boardroom set-up including refreshments and audio-visual equipment;
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence and couriers;
- Performing basic accounting duties;
- Providing event support as required;
- Liaise with building management to ensure office maintenance is up to standard;
- Providing administrative support to other Firm members as needed; and,
- Performing other related duties as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Office/Legal Administration Diploma or related education or transferable administrative experience;
- Exceptional time management; excel in a demanding, high-pace environment, highly detail-oriented, and be flexible to changing priorities;
- Exceptional communication skills, a special focus on client service and the highest degree of professionalism;
- Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will be strong team player and have high personal integrity;
- Strong interpersonal skills and independent judgment;
- Demonstrated accounting skills; and,
- Exceptional technology skills, with proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
WHY MCINNES COOPER?
At McInnes Cooper, you will find a team that values you. We recognize that our members are key in delivering outstanding client service and we provide a collaborative, professional environment with a member focused culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that values, respects and supports different perspectives, cultures and experiences.
This role offers an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary, defined-benefit pension plan and Firm-paid health and dental benefits, Health Spending Account, Wellness Spending Account as well as Vacation, Personal & Sick Days.