Big projects bring with them big challenges. One of the biggest is ensuring your project gets delivered on time and on budget. McInnes Cooper can give you the strategic advice you need. You can look to us for assistance in:
- Private finance transactions
- Concept development
- Contract development preparation
- Project structure
- Finance structure
- Evaluation of responses to RFPs
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Dispute resolution
- Outsourcing agreements
- Procurement strategy and structuring
- Drafting tender documents: RFQs and RFPs
- Risk analysis and risk allocation
We have in-depth understanding of government and private business, with strong connections to Atlantic Canada’s key players. We’ve been part of virtually all of the region’s major projects, from Hibernia Offshore to the Confederation Bridge to the Fredericton-Moncton Highway. And we’ve been involved in a broad spectrum of alternate delivery solutions, including outsourcing, asset divestiture, leasebacks, BTOs (build, transfer, operate), DBOs (design, build, operate), DFBO (design, finance, build, operate) and various hybrids.
View our P3 & Infrastructure Brochure.