If change is the only constant in life, then energy and resource project development may be it’s poster child. Please join us in St. John’s in June where leading Canadian and international experts will discuss a variety of energy and resource project development issues including:
- Environmental Assessments. Where are we now and how did we get here?
- Social Licence. What is it and how do you obtain it?
- Reporting standards and transparency in the resource extraction sector
- The critical importance of aboriginal Issues in all aspects of project development
- Commercial realities of large projects
- Environmental issues in project development, such as:
- Species at Risk Act concerns
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Emergency planning and the interplay between project disclosure versus project security
- The increased importance of renewables
See full agenda
- Share with others