A practical and current guide created to help you navigate the increasingly important issues surrounding offshore decommissioning and abandonment. Authored by lawyers from our Energy and Natural Resources team – with an unmatched breadth of experience in oil and gas issues in Atlantic Canada and internationally. This “must-have” guide examines:
- The history of the offshore oil and gas industry and decommissioning
- Decommissioning offshore oil and gas installations
- International regulatory framework
- Canada’s regulatory framework
- Oil and gas decommissioning best practices
To get your copy today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost $80. Shipping available.
- Share with others