Helpdesk Support Analyst - St. John's
Are you an IT Professional that enjoys providing exceptional client service while working in a fast-paced team environment helping to ensure technology is functioning properly?
McInnes Cooper is currently seeking motivated Helpdesk Support Analysts to join our Technology and Information Services team in our St. John’s and Halifax offices. This role is an integral part of our technology support activities, with the primary function of supporting desktop platforms and related software.
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst, you will:
- Utilize the Service Desk Ticket Management System to accurately and efficiently prioritize incoming client incidents;
- Provide effective solutions to client incidents by troubleshooting, researching, and testing solutions and documenting resolutions;
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for resolving systems issues and improving or further leveraging systems;
- Prepare and deliver recommendations, including cost-benefit analyses that address existing and potential trouble areas in applications across the organization; and,
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Diploma in IT Programming or related education;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a related field;
- Excel in a demanding, high-pace environment, be highly detail-oriented, and be flexible to changing priorities;
- Exceptional technology skills, with proficiency in broad knowledge of common hardware issues, networking problems and software applications;
- Exceptional communication skills, a special focus on client service and the highest degree of professionalism;
- Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will be strong team player and have high personal integrity;
- Must be available for regular on-call rotation and occasional after-hours work;
- Occasional overtime and travel within the Atlantic Provinces will be required; and,
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional would be considered an asset.
WHY MCINNES COOPER?
At McInnes Cooper, you will find a team that values you. We recognize that our members are key in delivering outstanding client service and we provide a collaborative, professional environment with a member focused culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that values, respects and supports different perspectives, cultures and experiences.
This role offers an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary, defined-benefit pension plan and Firm-paid health and dental benefits, Health Spending Account, Wellness Spending Account as well as Vacation, Personal & Sick Days.