Bilingual Legal Assistant - Moncton
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Are you an experienced administrative professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Do you excel in providing exceptional client service while working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment in which you learn everyday?
McInnes Cooper is seeking a motivated and proactive Bilingual Legal Assistant to join our Legal Services team in our Moncton office for a full-time permanent position. The incumbent will be responsible for providing high quality administrative support for a group of corporate lawyers as well as providing French support in other areas of law within an innovative team support model; working to ensure all clients receive the highest level of service.
As a Legal Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team environment assisting in the daily functions of a corporate practice group;
- Ensuring our lawyers’ practices are organized efficiently, and that clients’ expectations are consistently exceeded;
- Being creative, sharing ideas, learning from others and sharing your skills and knowledge; and,
- Challenging yourself and your team every day; and having fun while doing so!
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Spoken and written proficiency in both French and English;
- The ideal candidate will have a Paralegal or Legal Administration diploma or other related education;
- Minimum two (2) years experience in an administrative role;
- Excel in a demanding, high-paced team environment, be highly detail-oriented, and flexible to changing priorities;
- Exceptional technology skills, with proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office and a genuine interest in keeping up to date with the newest technology;
- Exceptional communication skills, a special focus on client service and the highest degree of professionalism; and,
- A positive attitude and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
WHY MCINNES COOPER?
At McInnes Cooper, you will find a team that values you. We recognize that our members are key in delivering outstanding client service and we provide a collaborative, professional environment with a member focused culture. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that values, respects and supports different perspectives, cultures and experiences.
This role offers an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary, defined-benefit pension plan and Firm-paid health and dental benefits, Health Spending Account, Wellness Spending Account as well as Vacation, Personal & Sick Days.