- Aboriginal Law
- Administrative Law
- Banking and Financial Services
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Business Disputes
- Class Actions
- Competition Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Business
- Corporate Finance and Securities
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Cross-Border Law
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Estates and Trusts
- Family Law
- Fish & Seafood Industry
- Franchise Law
- Health Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labour and Employment
- Maritime Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Municipal Law
- P3 and Infrastructure
- Pension and Benefits
- Public Law
- Real Estate
- Regulation of Professions
We are excited about the potential in our region’s wine industry, a new and exciting sector that continues its impressive growth throughout Atlantic Canada.
We are committed to learning more about every step that goes into bringing grapes from bud to bottle, so that we may provide our local wine makers with the best advice to match their business objectives. We understand local producers have unique legal needs, including issues such as grape supply contracts, winery location in agricultural zones and exporting wine across provincial boundaries.
In addition, our team can:
- Form tax friendly business structures
- Assist with development permit appeals
- Provide estate, tax and succession planning
- Apply for government incentives
- Advise on commercial host liability
- Provide branding and trademark advice
- Advise on corporate governance
We are pleased to provide information on government funding available for agricultural businesses seeking advice on succession planning.
Click here to view our wine industry brochure.
McInnes Cooper is a member of the Atlantic Food & Beverage Processors Association.